PARK TICKET DISCOUNTS
Discount of 50% for the park and indoor plant exhibition in orangery is provided to all the visitors of the museum on the first Sunday of the month.
- Discount of 50% for the entry tickets into the palace and the garden is available to newly-weds and their wedding guests (upon presenting marriage certificate).
- Rent of premises for the marriage registration (from 1. October until 30. April – 50% discount).
- Waltz in the White Hall after the registration of the marriage is free of charge if the ceremony is held at the White Hall of the Rundāle Palace (price of standard service – 50.00 €).
- Photo session in the White Hall after the registration of the marriage is free of charge if the ceremony is held at the White Hall of the Rundāle Palace (price of standard service – EUR 50.00).
Couples willing to register their marriage at the Rundāle Palace and/or to dance the first waltz there should contact the administrator (ph.: 63962197, 26499151, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) to book time and date.
Following persons are not charged the entry fee for the visit of the core exhibit, park and exhibitions:
- children until the age of seven;
- teachers accompanying group of nursery school pupils or group of students (group should consist of at least 10 students – primary or general secondary school students or students of primary or secondary vocational schools);
- orphans and children without parental care, pupils of day-cares centres, crisis centres and boarding schools, as well as children institutionalised in social rehabilitation centre (upon presenting document certifying the status) and persons accompanying them (one teacher or one person per 10 children or pupils);
- persons with disability until 18 years of age, persons with disability group I or II (upon presenting the ID of disabled person) and one person accompanying person with disability until 18 years of age or person with disability group I;
- large families (upon presenting the certificate of Honorary Family of Latvia (Latvijas Goda ģimene) 3+ Ģimenes karte and personal identification document or documents certifying the status of large family);
- pupils and teachers of Rundāle Municipality education institutions as part of the educational process (upon submission of written application by the educational institution);
- pupils and students of educational institutions, who are studying restoration, architecture, construction, interior design, horticulture, tourism, history of culture, visual and applied arts, museum science as a part of their educational process (upon submission of written application by the educational institution);
- full-time students of Art Academy of Latvia (upon producing student ID);
- students of Latvian vocational orientation art schools and vocational secondary art schools (upon producing student ID);
- employees of Latvian museums (upon producing ID);
- members of the Association of Castles and Museums around the Baltic Sea (upon producing the membership card);
- members of the International Council of Museums (upon producing the membership card);
- holders of Honorary Card of Rundāle Palace Museum and one accompanying person (upon production of Honorary Card and identity document);
- media representatives presenting the events in the museum (upon production of press card);
- group (at least 10 visitors) leader (guide);
- organizers of visits increasing publicity of the museum (by submission of application of the representative of the organization);
- persons taking part in voluntary work organized by the museum or museum area clean-up works (with a certificate of participation issued by the museum).